Passé composé vs imparfait (French Grammar Clinic with Jessica)
Attend the live workshop AND/OR receive the replay video and worksheets of the Grammar Clinic held on:
Thursday June 2nd at 10pm Paris time (GMT+2)
= Thursday June 2nd at 1pm Los Angeles time (GMT-7)
= Thursday June 2nd at 4pm New York time (GMT-4)
= Friday June 3rd at 6am Melbourne Australia time (GMT+10)
What we’ll do:
In this workshop we'll cover:
- Common misconceptions from students;
- When to use the passé composé and when to use the imparfait;
- Examples / exercises.
What you'll get:
- A great brush-up with helpful comments to reinforce the difference between passé composé and imparfait.
- 1-2 day(s) after the event, I'll email you a link with the replay video of the session as well as the worksheet and answers (practice again and see whether you’ve improved!). This is also a good option if you can’t attend on the day.
- During the live session, you can ask me your questions.
Level / Pre-requisites:
You have learnt how to conjugate a verb in the passé composé and in the imparfait. We will NOT learn this from scratch! This workshop is an opportunity to clarify when to use each of these two tenses so you can gain confidence and choose properly!
What you need on the day:
Your favourite pen and paper to take notes (and your smile!)
About 1.5 to 2 hours
How it works:
- When you purchase, you'll receive a PDF file with the link to attend the event hosted on Zoom. (Zoom is very easy to use. Simply follow the link in the instructions and enter the ID and password provided).
IF YOU CANNOT FIND THE PDF FILE in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder !
If you experience any issue, please contact me as early as possible : email@example.com
- 1-2 day(s) after the live event, I will send you the material to review and practice again.
- The workshop will be in English (as always to make sure you understand the rules behind the French grammar concepts). If you enjoy my French Your Way Podcast, you'll love this workshop!
- The price is displayed in USD.
A great brush-up with helpful comments to reinforce the difference between passé composé and imparfait. After the event, I'll email you a link with the replay video of the session as well as the worksheet and answers.